Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Handmade Father’s Day Cards

I love craft projects that involve capturing a special moment in time with a child, and there’s no better way of doing that than by remembering what their hand looked like at a given age. On top of that, hands are also great add-ons to art projects – they can be turned into so many fun shapes!

This roundup has a few charming ideas for creating a handmade Father’s Day card that is sure to generate many high-fives from dad this month.

Photo via Crafty Morning

Handprint Pirate

Arrr, dad! Crafty Morning showcases this funny idea for transforming a handprint into a pirate greeting.

I love you this much card
Photo via A Day in the Life

“I Love You This Much” Card

Have your child show much they love dad by creating this cute accordion-style card from A Day in the Life. Add a special message to one of the hands for a personalized touch.

Photo via Glued to my Crafts

You Are My Super Hero

For the hero in your family, take a cue from Glued to My Crafts and turn a handprint into a personalized hero for dad.

Photo via I Heart Arts n Crafts

Handprint Yoda Card

Father’s Day AND Star Wars? What could be better?! I Heart Arts ‘n’ Crafts shares this great idea for a Yoda-themed Father’s Day card.

Looking for even more Father’s Day gift ideas? Check our our roundup of handmade gift ideas for Father’s Day or our list of store-bought gift ideas for dad

This post was originally published in 2016 and is updated regularly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment